Prayer against Terrorism - No LBC Content

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Prayer against Terrorism - No LBC Content
From: Rick Huber <rickhuber1@home.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2001 20:52:31 -0400
All,

Prayer is the most powerful force we can bring to bear against this evil
force. I urge us all to pray and encourage as many other people as we can to
also pray. God can change the hearts of the America haters where force will
not. Yes, we must round up the terrorists and punish them, but without
prayer, tens if not hundreds, thousands,  perhaps millions more will follow
them.

Ask God to bring peace to our planet and God, Bless America !

Rick

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///