Fuel pump?

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fuel pump?
From: "COSTICH,ALAN (Non-HP-USA,ex1)" <alan_costich2@non.hp.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 12:21:15 -0400
Monte:

Before I got too radical, I would first check the ground point for the fool
pump. It should be attached to one of the bolts that anchors the boot lid
catch. Make sure the ground strap there is clean and in good shape.

Second place to look is the three-wire bullet connector in the engine
compartment. There should be three white wires in one bullet connector: one
from the ignition switch, one to the fool pump and one goes to the coil.

I think there is also a fool shut-off valve on the bulkhead that might need
looking at.

You might also consider changing out the condensor in the distributor.

Alan

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///