RE: Latest addition/addiction

To: <Tommy_Samuels@markivauto.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: Latest addition/addiction
From: "Ken Waringa" <kwaringa@dynsys.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 07:49:25 -0500
Thanks Tommy, we had a great evening.  We like meeting list members, it's
nice to put a face with the names.  I'd love to see a huge turnout at
RENDEZVOUS 2001 the first weekend in November in Tallahassee.  This should
be a truly outstanding event.  I know the Big Bend MG Club has been working
very hard to make this a remarkable event.  I'm not exactly sure what car
I'll be driving, hopefully the MG 1100.  If not, probably Old Smokey.  Even
if neither are capable of making the drive, we'll be there for an exciting
weekend of MGs.  Just another part of the addiction, you can never look at
too many MGs.  It seems you see something new and different on each one.

Ken