Latest addition/addiction

To: mgs@autox.team.net, kwaringa@dynsys.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Latest addition/addiction
From: Tommy_Samuels@markivauto.com
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 08:24:10 -0400
Ken
First off congratulations on getting another toy.
By the way did I tell you my 70B is for sale?

To the list,
You guys REALLY need to meet Ken and his truly wonderful wife Christine and
RENDEZVOUS 2001 is your chance.
A couple of months ago I was begging the list for a windshield wiper for my B.
Ken responded and we exchanged addresses.
Guess what? Ken lives about 2 miles from where I was going on vacation the
following week
We arranged to meet and exchange part for cold beer, but no, Ken and Christine
made it much better.
They invited 4 strangers Me, SO and 2 kids) over for a cookout.  What a blast!!!

This list has provided me with information, parts and a few really good friends

Tommy
70 B - for sale, my wife isn't as understanding as Ken's
67 Sprite -HAN 9L66198M -running and legal after 15 years in a barn

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///