RE: MGB tube axle

To: Phillip Farmer <pilot@ccc-cable.net>
Subject: RE: MGB tube axle
From: Bill Saidel <saidel@camden.rutgers.edu>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 17:24:23 -0400 (EDT)
Hey David and Phillip, how about summarizing all the responses you
receive and forward them to the list (and to me) for that de-clunking is
a job I may do this winter.

Bill
'76B

On Fri, 21 Sep 2001, Phillip Farmer wrote:

> Anyone that replies to David on this please copy the list of me.  I have
> parts ordered and I'm fixing to start the same job on my 80 B.
>
> Thanks,
>

> Phil Farmer
>
> 870-367-3318 home
> 870-818-6623 cell
> 253-550-3609 fax
> pilot@ccc-cable.net

Bill Saidel           (856) 225-6336
Dept. of Biology      (856) 225-6312 FAX
Science Building      E-Mail: saidel@crab.rutgers.edu
Rutgers University
315 Penn Street
Camden, NJ 08102-1411