Re: Found a house!

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Found a house!
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2001 07:55:27 +0930
Ajhsys@aol.com wrote:

> As you may remember, I have been looking for a garage..er...house, for a
> while.  Well, my offer was accepted yesterday on a house in Hatboro, PA.
> Next step is a home inspection, and if there are any problems that I don't
> want to deal with, I can walk away from it.

Congrats, Allen.

One question... has the concrete-floored garage got a 'pit'?  Seems that
holes in the ground have fallen out of favour these days (but they are
certainly easier than having to hoist that car every time you want to do
any little thing under it).

I dream of a garage with a decent walk-down pit.  Or maybe I am just
getting too fat, lazy and/or nervous to keep squeezing myself around
under the 'B when it is up on wheelstands and usually with only a few
millimetres clearance at points!

--
Eric
'68MGB MkII

"Aptenodytes non retro concidunt obi machinas Daedali successores supra
volantes spectant:   ita censet scientista Ricardas Lapis Britannicus."

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///