RE: Electrical connections get hot - your opinion /

To: ccrobins@ktc.com
Subject: RE: Electrical connections get hot - your opinion /
From: Duinhoven_Hans@emc.com
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 09:19:22 -0400
Thanks Charles,

A good cleanup is the first thing to do, however if the receptacle contacts
show the same problem as the original black ones in my GT, it has no sense.
Almos all original black ones suffered of metal fatigue - no spring load
anymore to hold the bullet connectors - had become brittle....

Anybody with the same experience?

Cheers,

Hans