Re: The New MGX80

To: mglist <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: The New MGX80
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 21:59:21 +0930
Dan DiBiase wrote:

> Boy, MG going for the 'Fast and Furious' look...! Guess this is one of
> those cars you have to see in the flesh to (hopefully) appreciate...!
> "Interesting" color, too.... My first thought upon seeing the taillights
> was, 'There's a rust area waiting to happen...!'

In fact there is lots on the 'Net about the car (and all very
complimentary as far as I can see).

This Italian page (I can't read Italian, sorry) shows a few more
realistic looking pix of the car and from the side view I can see it
without the top... hmmmm, let me fire up Photoshop and see what I can do :-)

--
Eric
'68MGB MkII

"Aptenodytes non retro concidunt obi machinas Daedali successores supra
volantes spectant:   ita censet scientista Ricardas Lapis Britannicus."

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///