'71 Midget for sale

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: '71 Midget for sale
From: mga <mga@napanet.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 09:12:27 -0700 (PDT)
I am forwarding this to the list.  I haven't seen the car so can't comment
on its condition.

1971 MG Midget for Sale

We aren't mechanics, but the car seems to be in good running order.  The
body needs just a small amount of body work.  The removable hard top has
been recently and professionally re-covered in black vinyl.  We have the
frame for a cloth top.  Interior is in fair condition.  A new sound system
has been installed.  It's a burnt orange color with a black stripe.  The
tires are new.  It has chrome bumpers.

For more information, please call (530)244-3552.  We live in Redding,
California.  Price:  (?)  We've been told it could sell for $1,500
to $2,500.

                               Harold & Boby Tweedle
                                tweedle@snowcrest.net

///