Re: MGs on the Rocks

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGs on the Rocks
From: ATWEDITOR@aol.com
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 13:01:22 EDT
In a message dated 9/28/01 10:56:20 AM, eddie@mediarchive.com writes:

<< Anybody going to MGs on the Rocks tomorrow are Rocks State Park in MD? I
missed two shows last weekend due to my son being sick, but all is well now
and this is usually a great show! Won't be taking the Midget, but will be
there with the familly.

Info at: http://www.qis.net/~socs/rocks.html >>

Eddie,

Arrrghh!  For some lame reason I thought it was Sunday!  Darn!  I got an
obligation tomorrow.  I was gonna take my roadster up there and try to sell
it (so I can focus more energy on the GT).  One of the best gatherings
anywhere.  Good people, good food, great location.  Well, I'll have my GT
there next year, all newly painted and looking sharp.  Ray, look out.  I hope
to give you some competition.

Jay Donoghue
72B
72B-GT