Re: MGs on the Rocks

To: "Ptegler" <ptegler@gouldfo.com>,
Subject: Re: MGs on the Rocks
From: "Ptegler" <ptegler@gouldfo.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 14:55:11 -0400
Yep! I'll be there Eddie.

A Really flipped out event from late last night.....
A going away party for a co-worker at a pub near work...
standing out front near midnight I had a gentleman
coming out of the pub say...Hey...is that yours?
(my '73 Blaze Red daily driver MGBGT)...
Apparently he's seen me running around the area before.

He asked too if I was going to be at the rocks Saturday.
Wow... another MG enthusiast right down the road from me  :-)
Supposedly he has 4-5 MGA's plus a bunch of others.

So now I know I've got two people to hunt down.

I'll be easy to spot... wearing my Teglerizer T-shirt with
list logos on the front and car pics on the back.

...can't decide whether I'll be putting the Midget on the field
or just driving up in the BGT or Spit.

See ya' all there.

Paul Tegler     ptegler@gouldfo.com    www.teglerizer.com