Re: The New MGX80

To: "Aeseeyou@aol.com" <Aeseeyou@aol.com>
Subject: Re: The New MGX80
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2001 17:51:58 -0600 (MDT)
Just the angle of the shot.  They are VERY close to the same size.

http://lundgren.denver.co.us/camera/2000/September/P9100577.JPG

The MGB  is 153.2" x 59.9" (probably the early CBB, I expect the RBB is
a bit longer, though I don't know.
http://www.british-cars.org.uk/kimber/MGB/mgbspec.html (probably the
early CBB, I expect the RBB is a bit longer, though I don't know.
The '93 Miata is  155.4" x 65.9"  (mine is '94)
http://www-cse.ucsd.edu/users/paloma/Miata/miata_93.html#DIMENSIONS

--
Andrew Lundgren
lundgren@byu.net