Windblocker

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Windblocker
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 16:12:16 -0700 (PDT)
Saw this today on the MG Cars site and had the guy send me the pix. Looks
pretty decent and it occurred to me that I had never seen an MGB
windblocker before... Kind of surprising....

No financial interest, I don't know this guy, etc...

Ad states -

I have recently completed the first manufacturing run of the
"WINDBLOCKER" shield. This is a high strength and high
quality accessory which is made of 1/4 Lexan and mounts
using the existing tonneau bar sockets. What it does is end
the wind buffeting we all experience when cruising top down
and make those long tours much more enjoyable, You will
get out of your car after a two hour ride and actually be able
to HEAR!! The mounting brackets are precision laser cut
and formed from 3/16 steel. The window channel is heavy
duty 1/8 thick aluminum, precision TIG welded. The entire
assembly locks in tight with supplied thumb screws which
go in the existing holes in the sockets. All metal components
have been given a custom powder coating in a very nice
low gloss black. Buy one as an XMAS gift or install it now
and begin touring in comfort! You may have seen a similar
device on new Mercedes. $159.00 plus shipping. email me
for pictures of the "WINDBLOCKER" on my 72 B..

Contact: Thomas Rynne <metalrep@nb.net>
Export, Pennsylvania, USA
Tel: 724-327-0633, Fax: 724-327-0633
Advert placed 30-Sep-2001 at 12:45 (UK time) Advert expires 28-Oct-2001
http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info1

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///