Heat Shield and Asbestos...

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Heat Shield and Asbestos...
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 16:16:17 -0700 (PDT)
Now that the fan and pulley are restored, I'm working on the heat
shield... Does anyone know for a fact whether the two pads on either end
actually contain asbestos? I know we had a chat about this before, and the
end result was to simply paint over the pads (was that you, Rick Lindsay?)
but I could not remember whether we discussed the actual composition of
the pads. I just want to know how careful I need to be with my wire wheel
around those suckers... TIA...

BTW, the fan and pulley came out great! I ended up baking them using my
barbecue grille, however, as I was concerned about smelling up the
house...!
http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info1

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list