Re: Was MGA trade? Now falling sky and SUV danger.

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Was MGA trade? Now falling sky and SUV danger.
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 01:15:45 +0930
David Ambrose wrote:

> Why not consider a Morris Minor convertible? They are terminally cute,
> very British, and will readily seat 4. Alas, I do not have one, though I
> do have a Morris Traveller in too many pieces.

Hey, let's have a little class here.  I think you would be after Magnette.

Safe as houses and as comfortable as one, too.  Oh yeah, as long as you
don't get seasick when coming to a sudden stop (gotta love that fluid
suspension).

--
Eric
'68MGB MkII

"Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."

///