Great MG with top down day!!!!!!!!

To: "Mgs@autox.team.net" <Mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Great MG with top down day!!!!!!!!
From: James Schulte <schultejim@prodigy.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2001 18:40:54 -0700
Listers,
We had a Rally with the Delaware Valley Triumph Club today.  11 MG's
from the Philadelphia MG Club participated.  It was held in Bucks County
starting and finishing at Peace Valley Park (Lake Galena).  We got lost
with 3 miles to go but knew where to go for the picnic so all was not
lost.  What a glorious day to ride top down. Temperatures were in the
mid 70's.
Larry Macy stayed till the awards were given out so he can tell you who
won the CUP.
We had to get home to our son and pay the baby sitter $$$$$.
Jim
70B
78B

///