Mark I MGB parts

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Mark I MGB parts
From: "Phillip Erikson" <perikson2@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2001 18:19:41 -0700
Hello, fellow listers.    Well, I finally did it; I inventoried all the parts
I got when I bought my '66 MGB roadster a few months ago. There are so many
parts that I'm not going to take up bandwidth with all of them in this post.
But, if you'd like, I will send you a list of these parts if you email me
off-line. Or simply let me know what you need. I am in Southern California and
so are the parts. They are all for Mark I vehicles, either '65 or '66 B
roadsters.   Thanks,

Phil Erikson
1966 MGB roadster
perikson2@earthlink.net