Re: (non-lbc) Computer help requested

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: (non-lbc) Computer help requested
From: R C Engelhardt <hardt@sonic.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 19:41:27 -0700
Use the DOS copy command and copy the file to your printer.
ie: copy /b filename.prn prn . The prn will send it to the default
printer. If you have more than one printer you can change the prn to
LPT1, LPT2, COM1, etc. Don't forget the /b switch. Good luck! Oh yeah,
if you have a laser printer you may have to push your form feed button
to get the last page out.

Ron
58 MGA
Santa Rosa, Ca.

Bud Krueger wrote:

> Help!
>
>     Found some sites with needed information.  Would be impractical to
print out
> while online, so I chose the option of 'Print to file'.  Went fine.
Problem is
> that the files have a .prn extension and I can't find any way to open
them
> (PC/95).  Any body that can offer some help?  TIA.

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///