Re: HIF4 questions

To: Bill Schooler <schooler@member.afa.org>
Subject: Re: HIF4 questions
From: Charles & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2001 19:00:14 -0500
Well Bill, all I can say is that you're pretty good at spending someone else's
dinero.  as for me, if a swipe or three with some polishing agent (read
abrasive) will free up a sticky part as a last resort, I'm gonna go for it
before I spend my dough.  All this within reason of cuss.

  Cheers,

  CR

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list