Garage Heat

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Garage Heat
From: DMatt21502@aol.com
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 14:36:28 EST
I have always used a kero sun heater and it works fine when temperature is
around 40 degrees. I also have a kerosene heater with a blower on it and it
quickly heats up a large two car garage which is well insulated. I have never
had any problem with my tools or workbenches rusting but then that may be
because they all have a slight coat of dirt and oil on them!! Since I live in
the South and not the Northeast I am sure I don't have the same heating
problems to deal with that some of you folks do.  Dave

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///