OT - Jim Beam memorabilia

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: OT - Jim Beam memorabilia
From: "British Sportscar Center" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 16:02:03 -0800
Listers,

In a package from a customer I recently found two Jim Beam shot glasses,
each in the form of a miniature barrel. They are embossed Jim Beam, 200th
anniversary, 1795 - 1995.

I realise this is totally non-MG related (except that they came to me in a
package with some MG parts!) but I'm wondering if any of you happens to know
whether these glasses have any significance in the world of American Whiskey
memorabilia collectors.( Or whether the guy who sent them was just trying to
get rid of them...............?!)

Lawrie
(Who does not even like the taste of Jim Beam)

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///