Re: Digest to List

To: Michael Taglieri <miket_nyc@juno.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Digest to List
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2001 23:38:17 -0700
At 12:23 AM 11/3/01 -0500, Michael Taglieri wrote:
>Can someone explain to me how to change from the digest to the list?
>Sorry to bother people, but this is the only list I've joined where the
>computer didn't send list-housekeeping information when I signed up.
>
>Mike Taglieri - miket_nyc@juno.com

Changes need to be sent to Majordomo@autox.team.net

The way this list is done, you have to consider digest and list as two
separate groups. Meaning first, you unsubscribe from mgs-digest and then
subscribe to mgs by sending this in the body of your message:

subscribe mgs miket_nyc@juno.com

I believe it can be done in the same message.

When in doubt, you can always send a message to Majordomo@autox.team.net
with a blank subject and the word "help" (without quotation marks) in the
body of the email. It should send you back a list of commands. I use this
also to see if the list is working, rather than just sending an email that
says "test" to the list itself. The majordomo is automated and should
almost always respond within minutes to any of your messages.

David

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///