Re: Early MGB door mirror

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Early MGB door mirror
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 09:40:52 -0800
I'm planning to mount it on the driver's door. I'm not going to actually
install it until the car is painted, but I wanted it so I could drill the
holes. Then I'll fill the hole where the bullet mirror is mounted.

I failed to mention that the other advantage of this particular style is
that it's cheap. <g>

on 11/9/01 7:57 PM, mg-dennis@mindspring.com at mg-dennis@mindspring.com

--

Max Heim