Re: '58 MGA Auction (fwd)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: '58 MGA Auction (fwd)
From: "Kevin O'Driscoll" <ko3@columbia.edu>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 17:25:17 -0500 (EST)
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 17:09:06 -0500 (EST)
From: Kevin  O'Driscoll <ko3@columbia.edu>
To: Ajhsys@aol.com
Subject: Re: '58 MGA Auction

Thanks Allen, I'll be sending out some jpegs soon to you and others.  If
anyone has an interest in seeing the vehicle as a serious bidder I could
probably arrange for that.
Kevin
PS> The vehicle is a 1958 MG Body Style 2D with the previous
owners Mike Woods and Ray Mitchell.  The car was sold to Carl Lewis in
Houston Texas follwing a full restoration in the early '90s.