Towing a Trailer and One for Sale

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Towing a Trailer and One for Sale
From: LBCarCoMail@aol.com
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 21:48:05 EST
We towed a trailer all of 2000 behind our MGA, MGB and Magnette.  For the MGA
we used Barney's design for the hitch and it worked flawlessly.  We towed
with the MGA about 8,000 miles about 12K with the Magnette and about 5 with
the MGB.  We pulled a very lightweight (about 150 lbs empty) Backpacker Poly
trailer.  It is a great size at 36 cubic feet (most are only about 18) so it
really allowed for tons of stuff.  It tows nicely empty or loaded with about
500 lbs of stuff.

We outgrew it this year and got a much larger trailer to go to events so my
dear wife would like me to sell the small trailer.  It is still like new only
used one season and will sell it for $700 firm. If interested contact me at
jzorn@mgcars.org.uk please.

Have a great weekend all and a Happy T day next week.

Jeff

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///