Re: MGB Rear Hub Removal

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGB Rear Hub Removal
From: "M. Edwin Vaughan" <edvaughan@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 17:48:22 -0600
Maybe I can help solve your problem,

If I remember right your talking about a large nut....about 1 5/8 inch or
so? I know Sears sells a socket that will fit, but it is a 3/4" drive so
if you don't have that ratchet you have to buy an 1/2" to 3/4" adapter. I
think in the Sears catalog you can get the same socket but for1/2" drive
ratchets.  Snap-on may offer a socket that'll work, I don't know.

I hope this helps. If I completely missed the mark then I will use the
excuse that it has been over 2 years since I have looked at the nut on my
rear wheel hubs.

Edwin Vaughan
'77 B
"I'm tryin' to think but nuthin' happens."
-- Curly Howard (the stooge)

Check out The MG Filling Station at:
http://members.fortunecity.com/mowogmg

///