Re: wiring question

To: "1959 MGA" <275GTB4@excite.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: wiring question
From: <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2001 16:35:49 -0000
Measure the voltage on each horn terminal when the button is pushed.
Ideally you should see 12v on one side and 0v on the other.  If you do the
horn is bad (noted that yours works on another voltage source).  If one side
is lower than 12v and/or the other side is higher than 0v then you have bad
connections in either/both the 12v side and the ground side.

PaulH.