Re: Brake Pressure Switch

To: "Mogrits" <mogrits@bellsouth.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Brake Pressure Switch
From: <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 15:43:46 -0000
Not sure whether you mean the brake light switch or the pressure failure
switch, but the former is item 16 on 'MGB Minor Electrical' and the latter
is included as part of item 28 (USD330, yikes!) on 'MGB Dual Line Non-servo
Master Cylinder 1968-74 1/2' in the Moss on-line catalog  The switch on its
own is listed but as N/A.