RE: Engine Rebuilds

To: "Denapoli, James J" <james.j.denapoli@lmco.com>
Subject: RE: Engine Rebuilds
From: "Ken Waringa" <kwaringa@dynsys.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 09:50:35 -0600
In the short time since sending this I've had a couple responses asking
where we are located.  Guess I should have included that in my first email,
sorry.  We are located in Panama City Beach, FL.  If anyone is interested in
taking part please let me know as soon as possible because room is limited,
I only have a one car garage.

Ken