Virus question?

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Virus question?
From: "Mark and kathy LaPierre" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 14:37:20 -0600
I Have had Norton for two years now and have never had any indication of a
virus on my computer.  I check the quarantine area now and then and there
has always been  "0".

Now that we have experienced this new virus with the attachments I still
have a  "0" and no indication of a virus problem, however I have received
some of these attachments but deleted  them permanently before opening them
up.

Does the system not go into operation until an attachment is open?

I am just very curious if my system is actually working or not, I'm
certainly not complaining at this point.  I do update at least once a month.

Any comments?       Thanks,   Mark

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///