Re: Abingdon

To: MGS <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Abingdon
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 10:50:04 +1030
Dan Hackney wrote:

> >I'm jealous, I live in the home town of the MG works and haven't seen
> >a single one, since driving past the old works back in 1986.

As I have mentioned here before, I would see another MG at least every
other day (and, no, it isn't the same one each time :-)  GT and roadster
and F.  On our first really warm evening here the other day (yippeee,
Summer is almost here) everyone had their roadsters out - all makes and
models - doing the cruise around town.  It was great to see... a mobile
car show.

Eric

--
Eric