Howdy!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Howdy!
From: Rocky Frisco <rock@rocky-frisco.com>
Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2001 12:27:39 -0600
I've blown the clutch (actually I think it's the throw-out bearing)
on the Victor TF. Since the power train is all MGB, I'm hoping to
get some good advice about this from this list.

What's the scoop on the throw-outs? Some have told me to use a
ballbearing one and others have said to use a graphite one.

What do y'all think?

Since this is in a Victor, rather than a B, I'm attempting to take
the transmission off from the bottom rather than pull the engine and
transmission as a unit. The crossmember on this car will unbolt for
easy removal.

-Rock  http://www.rocky-frisco.com
--
Red Dirt Rangers (Rocky on piano): http://www.reddirtrangers.com