Re: Cars For Sale On List????

To: Dave Munroe <brutusdog1@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Cars For Sale On List????
From: Martin <martin@virtual-motors.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2001 09:46:38 -0600
Probably just like the Indy 500 or Kentucky Derby. They are really trendy
social event.
They are there to be seen and/or over engorge themselves with
adult beverages. Most of the attendee are not race fans.
The difference is that attendees have to buy tickets inorder
to get drunk in the infield. Not so with Bike week in Daytona.
I believe a dozen or so motorcyclists were killed during bike week last year.
That is a tragedy unless the bikers were drunk yuppie lawyers.