MGB tires/rims for sale delete if no interest

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGB tires/rims for sale delete if no interest
From: steveb5815@juno.com
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 10:00:41 -0500
Just remembered-
I have a set of new tires on Rostyle wheels that were on my '79. They are
Kuhmo 195/65R-14 with about 1k miles on them. I intended to use them on
the '76 project and were removed from the '79 when I got the Mini Lites
and 195/65R-14's.
The Rostyes are clean and painted with factory trim rings and centers.
Located in Rhode Island. $300.00 for all.
Thanks again.
Please contact me off list if interested.
Steve Bettencourt
'79 MGB Warren, RI, USA

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list