LBC for sale sightings

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: LBC for sale sightings
From: "Dereck C" <derex39@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 15:53:25 +0000
Thought I would mention some LBC for sale sightings.

1972 Tri##ph GT6 in Berryville VA.
Not too good of shape rust and poor interior.  Sitting out in the rain
Saturday.  Have the number written down in the car.  Email me and I will get
it to you.

3 Mini's in Arlington VA just south of Reagan National Airport.
On the Porsche/Audi lot.  Expensive little buggers, guy wants 22K for a 1968
Cooper.  Other two around 12K and 18K, can't remember exactly.  Nice little
cars.  Paper in the window says he has more.

Dereck
70 B

PS Missing that archive, willing to make a donation if it comes to that.
All of that advice and experience in priceless.