Rubber tube out of radiator cap?

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rubber tube out of radiator cap?
From: Dart Budz <budz@students.uiuc.edu>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 13:52:15 -0600 (CST)
I was attaching the front license plate holder and I found a rubber tube
that looks about 3/8 inch thick dangling.   On closer inspection,I found
it connected to the top of the radiator, just below the radiator cap.  I
have a 72 mgb.  My first reaction was that this might be an overflow, but
then i remember the car was designed by the british who never put anything
extra on.  I have looked in a few manuals and cannot find if or where this
rubber hose should connect.  Thanks for the help in advance.

Dart
Budz

"No man is a failure who is enjoying life."- William Feather

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///