RE: MG Icons

To: MGS List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: MG Icons
From: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 13:19:19 -0500
Oh, really?  Can I just go to your house and take whatever I find, either
inside or in your yard?  Or perhaps the house of one of your
relatives?  After all, if you don't want me to have whatever your
possessions are, you should protect them from being taken.  Otherwise I
guess it's reasonable to assume they're fair game, yes?

At 12:29 PM 12/18/01 -0500, O'CONNORS, CHARLIE wrote:
>My suggestion would be to cruise the many web sites on the internet that are
>MG related and if you find an icon you like, copy it.  If someone doesn't
>want you to have a copy of their icon, image file, etc. they should protect
>it from being copied.

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///