Re: MG Icons STEALING

To: kmr@pil.net
Subject: Re: MG Icons STEALING
From: Aeseeyou@aol.com
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 19:53:33 EST
..."Just don't go stealing other people's work without their authorization"
(your words)
Kai,
I really don't think that you should be casting such aspersions on the
honesty and innocense of others I don't think the mate was planning on
stealing anything. But according to you:  On 12/18/01 at approximately
9:54:25 AM Pacific Standard Time, you made this rather heavy handed statement
regarding what you perceived to be Bill Dudleys intent, with no malice of
forethought in regards to "plagarism" (your term) only an honest and
honorable open and aboveboard request posted in a public forum: (quote) >>I
am one of the webmasters for the MGCC Rocky Mountain Centre web
>>page(MGCC.org).  I am looking for MG related icons to use on our web page.
>>Does anyone have a source for suitable icons that I could get permission to
use?   >>Bill Dudley (unquote)
 Now, did you read that last sentence? Where it states unequivicably and with
a firm intent  "that I could get permission to use?" Now, for you to smear
and besmirch another MG owner or any person for that matter, is surely a
matter of Libel.  This is a very serious and highly prejudicial allegation
that you have so cavalierishly made with caluminous disregard for the
sanctity of others. In other words.."You really blew it!"
Albert Escalante 1978 MGB; 1957 3.4 litre (Mk.I) 1977 XJ-6L; 1985 XJ-6 (not
running)

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///