Re: MG Icons STEALING

To: <Aeseeyou@aol.com>
Subject: Re: MG Icons STEALING
From: "Kai M. Radicke" <kmr@pil.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 00:55:47 -0500
I would just like to note, that my email was only a reply to Charlie
O'Connors, and did not contain _anything_ from Bill Dudley's original
message.  I even went so far as to alter the topic, to differentiate the
type of content I was writing about.

Kai

> ..."Just don't go stealing other people's work without their
>  authorization"
> (your words)
> Kai,
> I really don't think that you should be casting such aspersions on the
> honesty and innocense of others I don't think the mate was planning
> on stealing anything. But according to you:  On 12/18/01 at
> approximately  9:54:25 AM Pacific Standard Time, you made this
> rather heavy handed statement regarding what you perceived to be Bill >
Dudleys intent, with no malice of  forethought in regards to
> "plagarism" (your term) only an honest and honorable open and
> aboveboard request posted in a public forum: (quote) >>I am one of
> the webmasters for the MGCC Rocky Mountain Centre web >>page
> (MGCC.org).  I am looking for MG related icons to use on our web
> page.  >>Does anyone have a source for suitable icons that I could
> get permission to use?   >>Bill Dudley (unquote)
>  Now, did you read that last sentence? Where it states unequivicably
> and with a firm intent  "that I could get permission to use?" Now, for
> you to smear and besmirch another MG owner or any person for that
> matter, is surely a matter of Libel.  This is a very serious and highly
> prejudicial allegation  that you have so cavalierishly made with
> caluminous disregard for the sanctity of others. In other words.."You
> really blew it!"
> Albert Escalante 1978 MGB; 1957 3.4 litre (Mk.I) 1977 XJ-6L; 1985
 > XJ-6 (not running)

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///