Re: 3rd brake light

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 3rd brake light
From: Jaco Greeff <jacog@isdial.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 16:46:12 +0200
I think it is a great idea for my '73 B roadster. One of the things that
scres me about driving in traffic is people not being able to see me
because of the height (lack off) of the car.

--
"There was a point to this story, but it has temporarily
escaped the chronicler's mind."

- This line perhaps best sums up the whole book.

///