Re: 3rd brake light

To: jacog@isdial.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 3rd brake light
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 12:17:11 EST
In a message dated 12/19/01 9:48:39 AM Eastern Standard Time,
jacog@isdial.net writes:

> I think it is a great idea for my '73 B roadster. One of the things that
> scres me about driving in traffic is people not being able to see me
> because of the height (lack off) of the car

- - - - - - - - - - -

You should try driving a Midget!  The first time I took my Midget out I got
stopped at a light with a new Ford F150 on one side, an Expedition on the
other side, and a big dump truck in front of me.  I could look under all
three trucks.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget