HELP WITH STARTING

To: "'Eric'" <eric@erickson.on.net>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: HELP WITH STARTING
From: "Ryan, Wesley" <wryan@giplastek.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 07:54:26 -0500
Ok I have finally gotten everything hooked up and I think the clutch may be
actually in right this time. It is moving a half inch or so while pressing
the clutch petal to the floor:) I tried to turn the engine over last night
and it turned over once and then dies. I was unable to get it to turn over
again?!? Is there a way to set the timing without the engine running or a
trick to get it started so that I can set the timing with the timing gun.. I
believe that this is more than likely the problem.

Wesley Ryan
Project Engineer
GI Plastek
Phone: 937-645-4018