Re: HELP WITH STARTING

To: "Ryan, Wesley" <wryan@giplastek.com>, "'Eric'"
Subject: Re: HELP WITH STARTING
From: <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 16:08:03 -0000
Connect a test-lamp or meter to the coil -ve/CB terminal and a ground and
turn the ignition on.  Turn the engine until it is at about 10 degrees BTDC,
then twist the dizzie back and fore until the lamp just lights (or meter
shows 12v) as you rotate it in the *clockwise* direction.  That should be
close enough to get it started.