Re: MGB seat questions

To: "Dan Furbish" <BarnOwl@world.std.com>, "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGB seat questions
From: <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2001 10:45:38 -0000
All you need to do is use thicker or additional spacers and longer bolts
under the existing runners, which retains the fore and aft movement.  It
would be much more work to remove the runners.  Les Bengson has written an
article on replacing the wooden seat runners with alloy on the web site
below, click 'Spanners' and 'Seat Rails'.

PaulH
http://www.mgb-stuff.org.uk