Re: Seat questions-now running in storage

To: "mghirsch" <mghirsch@netzero.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Seat questions-now running in storage
From: <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2001 16:47:24 -0000
Well there we must differ.  The engine is doing quite a lot of work - it is
acting as a massive vacuum pump for one thing.  And it doesn't have cold air
blasting over it.  With the door closed and the exhaust venting outside the
temp gauge runs noticeably higher than on the road and gets there faster.
Having said that I only do it if I can't drive it on dry and salt-free
roads, which is much preferable.