Subject: shamenpaper (Whats going on?)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Subject: shamenpaper (Whats going on?)
From: Aeseeyou@aol.com
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2001 21:54:00 EST
Hi,
Would somebody please tell me what's going on with this VIRUS thing? Did we
all get zapped by a worm OR did the system remove the attachment BEFORE it
got to us? OR was there ever an attachment attached? I did a few virus scans
and hopefully (please)! I don't think my system has been compromised. One
thing, does somebody sit at a desk someplace and purposely try to figure out
ways to damage other peoples computers? What would possess a person to do
something like that? Some kind of Hatred? Or
Jealousy..Fear..Anger...Contempt? What? ( P.S. I got 3 or 4 of the original
"shamenpaper" e-mails before I got an alert. I'd Double Deleted them all the
way out of my system, but maybe I should have sent one to AOL ALERT first! )
Albert Escalante 1978 MGB

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///