Re: Was Wheel Nuts/Ripoff

To: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Subject: Re: Was Wheel Nuts/Ripoff
From: "Jack Feldman" <qualitas@millenicom.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 05:47:27 -0600
Kelvin,

Does you job include us sending you information on those parts that look
right, but aren't? That would open up a whole can of worms since I know I've
goofed in trying to install parts when it wasn't the parts fault. Since I
get my part from a Moss distributor I let him know the problems I encounter.

Thanks for the reply,

Jack