RE: Freeze Plug

To: "'Tom Boes'" <tjmga@hotmail.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Freeze Plug
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 16:50:28 -0800
Sorry Tom, this one is a DPO bodge not factory.  The original plugs were
steel and usually were not a problem unless the engine was in major
distress.

I'm afraid that the only way to fix this one is going to be pulling the
motor unless you can wheedle another rubber plug in there (doubtful)

Kelvin.

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///