Re: Fw: engine [Yahoo! Clubs: My Classic MGB]

To: "David Councill" <dcouncil@imt.net>,
Subject: Re: Fw: engine [Yahoo! Clubs: My Classic MGB]
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2002 08:40:28 -0700
I invite them over here...  one of the founders of this one is our lost
sheep Tyson Sherman, so I guess they aren't all bad.

The guy who wants to by the engine in CT or 500 miles of there is:
james_j_r@hotmail.com

No $ interest, just passing along info to "The List."   :)

--
Andrew Lundgren
lundgren@byu.net

///