Re: Fw: engine [Yahoo! Clubs: My Classic MGB]

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fw: engine [Yahoo! Clubs: My Classic MGB]
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2002 18:27:02 -0700
Another "alternative" MG list? So many have tried but none compare to this
list.

I did subscribe to a MGB-GT list, also on Yahoo, just to see what it was
like. Virtually no traffic. I haven't seen a message in over a month and at
most, maybe three or four messages in a busy week (and that was many months
ago).

David
67 BGT
72 B

At 07:35 PM 1/6/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>I recieved this by mistake.  It should have gone to the list.  Original
>message below.
>
>Tad R.

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list